Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Book trailers from Bald Bros Studio

Hi folks,

    Check out the awesome work from our collaboration with Bald Bros. Studio on creating book trailers for a couple of my titles. It has been so much fun working with them to develop the scripts and story boards to make these videos. Seeing the characters I created come to life or at least two dimensional is truly amazing to me. There are more to come, but enjoy what has been done.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BaldBrosStudio

3 comments:

  1. I believe this is the same studio that will be doing the trailer for my book...they do nice work! It is my hope to one day see my creations on film, call me Ridley Scott! Back in the 1990's, when I was thinking of going to film school at SMU in Dallas, I could never imagine the revolution that the internet would trigger with film and film makers. Excite times that we live in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably will be Bald Bros Studio. They have been doing all the trailers. By the way William, I saw your book cover, looks AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. That is a great trailer! Wouldn't wanna mess with the big fella! Very nice job...amazing what can be done these days.

    ReplyDelete