Sunday, February 3, 2013

Book Signing Day

    So my publisher, Forker Media, did its due diligence and found me a local book store that has an indie author appreciation day. I was in luck that Fountain Book Store is in my current home town, RVA.
    My co-author Jorge grabbed the first flight out of Daytona Beach and came north to a snowy Saturday night. It was a treat for him.
    Our scheduled signing time was from 2-3 pm. Fountain Books was great about scheduling. There were plenty of authors coming to share their books. Fortunately or not, we were so busy talking to customers that I did not get to talk to the other authors. At the two o'clock time slot we are all crime authors.
    I have to admit I was nervous and my signature came out a little wobbly. I did not expect to be so nervous. I was good right up to until we walked through the door.
    Over all it was a great day and we sold some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment